Monday 3 March 2008

The Beach


So, I'm not really sure what to do with this blog thing...I guess I'll start with the beach.

It's the place where I collect Sea Glass, Quartzes, pebbles and inspiration. My closest beach is just a couple of miles away and is dog friendly, much to the approval of my Dobermann. He loves the beach.
Much of the Sea Glass I collect is pale green or white, but sometimes I find some bright blue or brown. These will all eventually find their way into items of jewellery and other creations. My Dobermann isn't all that interested in Sea Glass, however. He just likes to run about and play...or tries to drink the ocean.
Except for that time when there were hundreds of deceased Jellyfish washed up on the beach. We had to leave quite quickly.
Note to self : don't let Dobermann eat Jellyfish. Ever.


No comments: